MARY’S IN ACTION: Eye Health
On Tuesday, June 30, starting at 1 pm, Columbia Harlem Homeless Medical Partnership – in conjunction with Blink (an eye health start up) – will offer free eye screening and free prescription glasses. This is a one-time event that we hope might be repeated.
Join in worship, action, study and fun
Check out our calendar including free:
- Friday Exercise (4 pm)
- Friday Movie Night
- Saturday Outreach
- Monday Food Pantry
- Weekday NA/Alanon Meetings
- Every night Shelter
- Thrift Shop Saturday & Sundays 12 to 5,
- Tuesday Medical Clinic
- Urban Chi (Tai Chi Wednesday & Saturday mornings at 10:30 am) will meet in St. Nicholas Park at 135th Street, weather permitting – inclement weather- Undercroft
Wednesday, 6/10 Peace of Pizza
- Saturday, 6/13 Speakeasy Part 2, 7 pm to midnight (live entertainment, refreshments, $5 entry)
- Sunday, 6/14 & 28 Guided Insight Meditation in Harlem, 5-6:30 pm, Rectory Common Rooms
- Thursday, 6/25 Miriam, Mark & Marx Discussion and Action
Friday, 6/12 Manhattan North Inter-Parish Council Annual Celebration at St. Philip’s Church call 212-864-4013 for reservation.
6/14 Episcopal Church Women Prayer Group
6/21 ECW Meeting
6/28 Vestry; Sunday
6/21 at 10 am Fathers’ Day Worship
Don’t forget to register children for camp in July, teenage counselors needed.
Worship with us:
Sundays at 8 & 10 am
Our current fundraising campaign!
We are 1/2 way there,
Help us reach our goal of $5000,
Ask 10 friends for $5 each…
St. Mary’s Episcopal Church | 521 West 126th Street | New York | NY | 10027 212-864-4013